First, why lead our social media B2B2C function?
- You can directly impact our country’s mental health crisis.
- We already have a lot of users and they like us: We have over 1.1 million unique chat users to date and 92% of users rate the experience 4 or 5/5 stars.
- We are helping people: Our anonymous platform provides stigma-free chats for discussing struggles, learning, and benefiting from peers with shared experiences .
- There are more who need our help: Millions of people already have access to our peer support but don’t know about it. This is where you come in.
What Is Supportiv?
Supportiv is a peer-to-peer mental and emotional well-being platform that actively helps users with their everyday struggles, 24/7/365, at 1/10 the cost of therapy for true accessibility. Based on a multi-patented process, users are matched, according to their natural language expressed needs, and in less than one minute, to a dynamically formed peer group chat of max. 5 users, which is live moderated by a trained professional. As the chat unfolds, we understand more about what the user needs and precision-match hyper-relevant healthcare resources and services, in real-time.
Supportiv enables users to cope with, problem-solve, and heal from mental health struggles in an ultra user-friendly, practical, tactical way, outside the confines of the broken US mental health system, by harnessing the power of AI and natural language understanding (NLU).
Supportiv serves top employers and health plans, including two Fortune 10 companies. 92% of users rate the experience 4 or 5/5 stars, and we offer proprietary outcomes measurements unmatched in the industry.
- Want your work to directly improve people’s mental health
- Are intrigued by the proposition that our ad targets often don’t have to buy anything: their employer or insurance plan already did, we just want them to use it
- Take pleasure in critiquing ads served to you in various formats and are constantly brainstorming how to improve them
- Are a creative storyteller and enjoy using images and text to convert viewers
- Think outside the box during brainstorming but trust and rely on the test results for improving performance
- Have exceptional proofreading and written communication skills
- Are seeking a full time opportunity, or possibly part time (depending on the candidate)
- 2-3 years delivering and optimizing digital ad campaigns (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- 2-3 years designing and testing content using Canva or equivalent
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms and direct ad spend (Facebook required)
- Strong familiarity with demographic, geo, employer, and other targeting methods
- Experience completing ROI analyses and budget optimization for ad campaigns
- Familiar with A/B testing, identifying friction points and improving conversions
- BONUS: Experience with B2B2C email campaigns
- Competitive compensation package with equity for eligible roles
- Comprehensive health benefits for you (100% paid) and your dependents, including vision and dental, for full-time, US-based employees
- 401k with vested match for full-time, US-based employees
- Remote and location agnostic within US time zones
- Flexible work, time-off and company-wide PTO time periods
- Free, unlimited use of Supportiv’s anonymous peer support
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary, close-knit, all-star team
- Learning and development budget for conferences and courses
- In-person team gatherings with a team building, non-work emphasis
- [15 min] Initial screen
- In-depth interview stages:
- [15 min] Presentation/showcase (10 min) on your portfolio and how you think we could attract users
- [30 min] Behavioral and background interview
- [30 min] Value and cultural fit interview.
- [30 min] Debrief with company Co-Founders/CEOs
- Reference check and make you an offer
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, let us know why! Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].