VP, Client Success and End User Activation
- You will directly impact our country’s mental health crisis, drawing in more people to use a truly scalable, low-stigma, high-impact care model with an already-proven ability to deliver positive clinical outcomes at 1/10th the cost of alternative care models.
- We really care about the people who need care the most. Nearly 40% of the people we engage are from underserved racial and ethnic backgrounds. Unlike other mental health services, we see 46% male usership.
- You excel in a distributed, frictionless team with a non-bureaucratic approach to client success.
This role will be transitioning from founder-led to led-by-you. It will begin as a scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on experience and rapidly scale to growing and leading a team including:
- Launching new enterprise clients (employers, health plan members, hospitals/healthcare workers, municipalities/first responders)
- Creating a shared definition of success between Supportiv and each individual client: timelines, utilization, outcomes, costs, etc.
- Setting and managing client targets and reporting
- Being the warm, grounded main point of contact for clients, bringing input back to the team
- Persuading clients to greenlight creative guerrilla outreach methods
- Ramping up and driving ongoing B2B2C end user engagement and utilization across client populations through a variety of channels including
- Hypothesizing, testing, and iterating omni-channel strategies to achieve positive outcomes for both the enterprise client and end user
- Collaborating with the dev team on client implementations, testing, and design and with the sales and product teams to loop insights into the client acquisition process and end user experience
- Are a creative and gregarious communicator
- Love proactive outreach and helping others learn about resources available to them
- Communicate with a masterful balance between persuasion and tact
- Question yourself and your ideas to continually learn and grow
- Enjoy juggling multiple projects and rapidly adjusting to new priorities
- Are endlessly curious about trying new methods and techniques
- Think outside the box during brainstorming but trust and rely on testing and analysis for improving performance
- Are a voracious consumer of content, able to draw parallels, borrow, and adapt learnings into new efforts to test
- Want your work to directly improve people’s everyday lives
- Are looking for a workplace where there is room to grow
- 5+ years experience in growth hacking, guerilla/field marketing, and omni-channel B2B2C marketing, supplemented by other customer insights, sales, and/or client success experience
- Success with creative boots-on-the-ground campaigns and engagement efforts with demonstrated growth and/or ROI you achieved
- Track record of building and maintaining multiple client-facing relationships simultaneously
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms
- Experience completing ROI analyses for marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with A/B testing and iterating based on real-time feedback
Why Supportiv, Why Now?
- We have traction: We have demonstrated success with two Fortune 5 client partnerships (among other customers) and over 1.6 million unique individual users served to date. (See a recent GDBHT2022 presentation with a happy client.)
- Our model works: We have over 178 million data points from our peer support chats demonstrating engagement, outcomes, and our offering’s ability to engage historically underserved/underrepresented segments.
- Our tech is patented: We augment our trained moderators with 9+ AI models and engines to ensure user safety, effective matching, and hyper-personalized content sharing.
- We’re easy to work with: Our distributed team lets you work where you’re most comfortable. We care about each other, work well together, and respect each other’s work-life boundaries and preferences.
- Our clients love us: Supportiv speaks to users who are unlikely to engage with traditional mental healthcare options, reaching a large and under-served niche of consumers. The service offers high quality care with clinical-grade outcomes for pennies on the dollar. Quick implementation and infinite scalability don’t hurt.
- Competitive compensation package with equity for eligible roles
- Comprehensive health benefits for you (100% paid) and your dependents, including vision and dental, for full-time, US-based employees
- 401k with vested match for full-time, US-based employees
- Remote and location agnostic within US time zones
- Flexible work, time-off and company-wide PTO time periods
- Unlimited use of Supportiv’s anonymous peer support at no cost
- Learning and development budget for conferences and courses
- Collaborate on a multidisciplinary, close-knit, all-star team
- In-person team gatherings with a team building, non-work emphasis
Sample Interview Process:
- [30 min] Initial screen: experience and cultural fit
- [Take Home] Written scenarios to show us your creative marketing brain at work, with two days to brainstorm tactics
- [20 min] Q&A with company co-founder/CEO
- [1 hr] In-depth panel interview:
- Share a past professional case study or rundown of your past omni-channel effort(s) to drive end user engagement, and results
- Discussion of client needs, concerns, pain points in this space
- [20 min] Debrief with company co-founder/CEO
- Reference check and make you an offer
If you’re a great fit for this role, let us know why! Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “VP, Client Success and End User Activation”.
For a full list of open positions, check out our careers page.