The world is not alright. Stress, lack of motivation, and pressure to suck it up and keep getting stuff done are all pervasive. There are positive trends towards shattering mental health stigma, but therapist shortages, access, and affordability remain key problems.
That’s where you, our new VP of Sales, come in. Our virtual peer-to-peer support model works: meeting people where they are, in real time, and delivering clinical-grade results. We’ve been the go-to emotional support for 1.1 million+ individual users struggling with life’s daily challenges. We’ve partnered with some marquee enterprise clients, and our organization is growing. Join us to be a part of serving the immense mental health care gap.
Supportiv is a virtual peer-to-peer mental health and emotional well-being solution that serves top employers and health plans, including two Fortune 5 companies. Our outcomes are on par with therapy at 1/10 the cost – now that’s health equity, accessibility, and affordability.
Based on a multi-patented process, users are matched according to their natural language expressed needs, in less than one minute, to a dynamically-formed peer group chat of max five users, which is live moderated by a trained professional. As the chat unfolds, we understand more about what the user needs and precision-match hyper-relevant healthcare resources and services, all in real-time.
Supportiv enables users to cope with, problem-solve, and heal from mental health struggles in an ultra user-friendly, practical, tactical way, outside the confines of the broken US mental health system, by harnessing the power of AI and natural language understanding (NLU). We offer proprietary outcomes measurements unmatched in the industry.
Why Supportiv, Why Now?
- We have traction: We’ve already contracted with two Fortune 5 companies for you to highlight in data-driven materials and leverage for relationship-building with other employers, payers, EAPs, and partners.
- Our model works: Our engagement rates and outcomes –on par with therapy– get double takes and have led to market momentum. Existing clients are happy: GDBHT2022.
- We serve a clear unmet need: The market needs mental health services but there is massive national therapist shortage. Most solutions are funneling people to therapists, not solving the real problem. Supportiv’s unlimited scalability and price point unlocks a whole new care channel.
- Our tech is patented: You will be proud to showcase our multi-patented capabilities and novel methods. Our 9+ AI models and engines ensure user safety, precision peer matching, hyper-personalized resource sharing, incomparable in the market.
- Implementation is fast: Our technical implementation is quick and will make your life, and our customers’ lives, easy. We can embed our offering into existing apps, websites, or benefits portals, in minutes.
- Now is the time: We are receiving inbound inquiries even without active marketing efforts, and are also about to expand our marketing capabilities to generate more.
- Are eager expand Supportiv’s footprint in the employer, health plan, and/or EAP spaces through direct contracting and reseller partnerships
- Enjoy navigating large employers and health plans, and are an expert at achieving layered stakeholder buy-in
- Enjoy creative and dynamic consultative sales to complex buyers, articulating value propositions in their own words
- Instill trust as you develop relationships, serving as a thought leader throughout the sales process and post implementation
- Are excited by the opportunity to shape our sales playbook and processes, working closely with our Director of Marketing to craft messaging and materials
- Feel ready to attend conferences, customer meetings, and travel up to 50% (as needed)
- Are excited by the upside opportunity of a growing startup and the ability to do good while doing well
- Believe in what we do and are ready to change the paradigm of care delivery
- 3-6+ years related experience (sales, B2B marketing, HR/benefits, health insurance brokerage, account management with upselling)
- Understanding of the market dynamics of health plans, EAPs, self-insured employer benefit plans
- Experience using Hubspot or equivalent to manage a pipeline, reporting and performance dashboards
If this role sounds exciting, but your experience isn’t a perfect fit, we still welcome your application. We’re hiring for several roles, and will consider your interest.
The Whole Package
- Competitive compensation package with generous equity and commission structure
- Comprehensive health benefits for you (100% paid) and your dependents
- 401k with 4% match vesting immediately
- Location agnostic within US time zones
- Flexible work, time-off and company-wide PTO time periods
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary start-up culture with a close-knit, all-star team
- Learning and development budget for conferences and courses
- [15 min] Initial screen
- [30 min] Candidate background deep dive
- [30 min] Example presentation on any topic (10 min) + Q&A with company Co-Founder/CEO
- [30 min] Value and cultural fit interview with company Co-Founder/President
- Reference check(s)
- [30 min] Final Q&A with company CEO
- Make you an offer
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “VP, Sales Candidate”.