The approach of Valentine’s Day can feel intimidating, whether you’re in a relationship or not.
Maybe you’ve just gotten out of a long term relationship; maybe you don’t know if your current partner is right for you. Or maybe your Galentine’s Day plans have fallen through due to a painful friendship breakup.
Whatever your struggle is, find tips in Supportiv’s newest release of Relationships articles – all meant to ease the pain that inevitably comes with love.
Pouria Mojabi, Supportiv Co-Founder, shares his take on relationships, especially at this time of year: “So many of us pressure ourselves to be in a relationship, that we may forget what a healthy relationship looks like.”
“We may never have had a good model for dating, or we may have been scarred by past romantic experiences. Your past never disqualifies you from safe, loving relationships. You just might want some tips and support along the way.”
You can read more of our founders’ thoughts on relationship struggles in the full press release, here.
Whether you’re in a relationship, spending Valentine’s Day alone, or trying to meet someone new, find tips and discussion that speak to your situation. Articles include:
- Spending Valentine’s Day Alone
- Serial Monogamy: Definition, Pros, and Cons
- When And How To Break Up With A Friend
- Trauma Bonding: What It Is And How To Avoid It
- Why Do I Push People Away? 5 Reasons and How To Stop
- An Emotional Affair: Definition, Signs, and What To Do Next
- How To Move On From A Friendship Breakup, In 6 Steps
- When To End A Relationship: Signs You Should Leave
- Controlling Behavior: Signs, Causes, and What To Do About It
- 31 Songs About Cheating and Being Cheated On
- Help A Friend Through A Breakup With These Techniques
- Still Love Your Ex? It’s Normal, But You Can Stop The Pain
- Why You Can Feel Lonely In A Relationship, And What To Do
- Signs and Effects of a Toxic Relationship: The Complete Guide
- How To Stop Thinking About Someone: 10 Steps