We’re building a support network for everyone. Join in!
Join our team of independent thinkers and action-takers who support each other while delivering products & services that support those who need it most.
Open Positions At Supportiv
- Analytics Manager / BI Product Owner – Full Time, US Time Zones
- AI / Data Scientist (AI, NLP, ML) – Full Time, US Time Zones
- VP, Sales – Employers and Health Plans – Full Time, US Time Zones
- Peer Support Moderator – Part Time, Contractor, US or Global
We are driven by expanding access to mental health care to populations who just don’t engage in traditional services like therapy for any number of reasons – cost, provider shortages, wait times, fear, or stigma.
Every day, our team prevents thousands of people from struggling alone by connecting individuals, eliminating barriers, humanizing and safeguarding care, radically reducing cost, and simplifying anytime, anywhere peer-to-peer interactions.
We see a future where our model of user-first Conversational Care™ becomes a new standard for healthcare delivery.
What Most People Don’t Know About Supportiv
For four years, we’ve grown to serve over 1.1 million individuals and name-brand enterprises, including two Fortune 5 partners.
The company is still led by its founders with no outside pressure to put profits before people/employees. Everything we’ve created has been with a sustainable business model from day one, free from the outside influence that can create excessive pressure for employees.
What users see and experience intentionally looks and feels simple. What’s under the hood is bleeding-edge technology.
We have developed groundbreaking intellectual property and have filed four patents and seven trademarks…learn more once you’ve joined!
Commitment To A Safe, Equitable, and Fun Workplace
Supportiv is fully committed to providing a safe and equitable work experience regardless of gender, racial or ethnic identification, age, location, or disability.
Furthermore, we have a commitment to fun! The Supportiv team recognizes that humanity, play, and professionalism are not mutually exclusive.
Everyone on the team has a good-natured and open-minded sense of humor–never fear introducing us to your pets, your troublesome father-in-law, the newest gadgets you’re playing with, or even your Squishmallow collection. In the words of Mr. Rogers, if it’s human, it’s mentionable.
At Supportiv, memes, jokes, and general playfulness abound. Don’t be surprised by celebrity cardboard cut-out appearances or the occasional round of Cards Against Humanity.
Embracing youthful curiosity, wonder, and speculation is encouraged.
- Competitive compensation package with equity for eligible roles.
- Comprehensive health benefits for you (100% paid) and your dependents, including vision and dental, for full-time, US-based employees.
- 401k with vested match for full-time, US-based employees.
- Remote and location agnostic within US time zones.
- Flexible work, time-off and company-wide PTO time periods.
- Free, unlimited use of Supportiv’s anonymous peer support.
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary, close-knit, all-star team.
- Learning and development budget for conferences and courses.
- In-person team gatherings with a team building, non-work emphasis.
Sample feedback from our >1.1 million users:
“Calmed me down and listened to me better than my own therapist did!!! Made me feel much better. Loved it.”
“I will NEVER forget how this just changed my life for the better.
I am forever grateful for talking to me and actually caring and helping me. I feel better after that talk than I have in probably my whole life.”
“I feel more confident in myself after talking. It was helpful to me and I hope that others in difficult times could tell someone here because I know that they will help.”