Our Supportiv co-founder, Helena Plater-Zyberk, was just featured by the Huffington Post in an article filled with expert tips “for when grief, family issues, or distance from loved ones make the holidays unbearable.”
Some of the expert ideas include:
1. Engaging in fun activities
2. Planning alternatives early
3. Hosting a party
5. Volunteering and giving back
6. Honoring traditions
7. Checking in with yourself
8. Supporting others in the same situation
9. Limiting social media use
10. Focusing on gratitude
11. Treating yourself to some self-care
To read in detail about what these experts have to say, head on over to https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/holiday-loneliness_us_5bfe9f58e4b030172fa90d40
To contact the author, email Anisha Makhija at email@example.com
Supportiv does not offer advice, diagnosis, treatment or crisis counseling. Peer support is not a replacement for therapy.
Please consult with a doctor or licensed counselor for professional mental health assistance.
Supportiv products and services are covered by one or more US Patents No. US11368423B1 and US11468133B1.