Analytics Manager / BI Product Owner
First, The Data!
- Over 1 million unique chat users
- Over 150 million conversation data points focused on mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Over 1.1 million manually labeled data points by our highly trained moderators
- Over 1.2 million data points on moods and emotions
- Over 480 thousand resources and services matched in real-time (patented)
- Over 10 real-time AI engines + Our own corpus and language models (patented)
- Double feedback loop from users and moderators for ML and fine tuning
- No hate/racism/trolls or other biases in the data, as all user chats supervised by our moderators
What Is Supportiv?
Supportiv is a peer-to-peer mental and emotional well-being platform that actively helps users with their everyday struggles, 24/7/365, at 1/10 the cost of therapy for true accessibility. Based on a multi-patented process, users are matched, according to their natural language expressed needs, and in less than one minute, to a dynamically formed peer group chat of max. 5 users, which is live moderated by a trained professional. As the chat unfolds, we understand more about what the user needs and precision-match hyper-relevant healthcare resources and services, in real-time.
Supportiv enables users to cope with, problem-solve, and heal from mental health struggles in an ultra user-friendly, practical, tactical way, outside the confines of the broken US mental health system, by harnessing the power of AI and natural language understanding (NLU).
Supportiv serves top employers and health plans, including two Fortune 10 companies. 92% of users rate the experience 4 or 5/5 stars, and we offer proprietary outcomes measurements unmatched in the industry.
- Highly analytical, creative, and impact-oriented individual
- Pumped about analytics and extracting insights from the user interactions on the platform to guide data-driven product development and business decisions
- Eager to define and monitor success for our business units, customers, and members, defining and implementing KPIs and key metrics
- Excited about process improvement and increasing efficiency for the organization: lead our reporting automation today, define opportunities and continue driving change tomorrow
- Passionate about working with multiple stakeholders/teams and help solve their challenges
- 3+ years of experience leading analytics teams and/or successful projects
- 5+ years of getting in the weeds with SQL, R, or Python (a plus)
- Familiarity with standard reporting/analytics packages (Pandas is a plus)
- Experience with cloud computing technologies and analytics platforms (GCS is a plus)
- Experience creating ETL pipelines to visualization tools and configuring dashboards and reports for internal and external consumers (BigQuery, Google Data Studios a plus)
- Familiarity with design principles and delivering value in a consumer-oriented fashion
- Familiarity with Mixpanel, Logz.io & Sentry is a plus
- Experience working with agile methodologies to gather requirements, feedback, and iteratively deploy value
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with various internal stakeholders, from the business to the backend team
- Competitive compensation package with equity for eligible roles
- Comprehensive health benefits for you (100% paid) and your dependents, including vision and dental, for full-time, US-based employees
- 401k with vested match for full-time, US-based employees
- Remote and location agnostic within US time zones
- Flexible work, time-off and company-wide PTO time periods
- Free, unlimited use of Supportiv’s anonymous peer support
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary, close-knit, all-star team
- Learning and development budget for conferences and courses
- In-person team gatherings with a team building, non-work emphasis
- [15 min] Initial screen
- [1 day] Take-home programming challenge
- In-depth interview stages:
- [30 min] Presentation of the take-home challenge
- [30 min] Value and cultural fit interview
- [30 min] Roles and responsibilities overview
- [30 min] Debrief with company Co-Founders/CEO
- Reference check and make you an offer
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, let us know why! Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].