Use this worksheet to reflect on the personal traits that make you most proud of yourself. If you’ve recently experienced an embarrassing event or self-hating thoughts, this worksheet can help you remember your self-worth.
Take just 10 minutes to complete this worksheet by:
- Printing it, or
- Writing your answers on a separate piece of paper, or
- Typing your answers into Notes or a word document.
And if you need inspiration while reflecting on your positive qualities, check out this list.
Who can this self-worth worksheet help?
This worksheet is good for people who have experienced:
- Social anxiety
- Identity struggles
- Feeling broken
“You just need to identify one of your positive qualities that will be helpful in the future. Perhaps you’re kind or good at self-care or you’re always giving. Whatever it is, identify it and be proud.” – Makin’ Monsters
“It’s easy to blame our circumstances. But whatever your perceived deficits are, remember that there are positive qualities that you can develop” – The Daily Stoic
- Flooded By Self-Hatred? Transform Your Inner Critic
- Cope With Shame By Creating An Internal Ally
- Build Assertiveness Skills
- Learn To Take A Compliment
- Balance Your Wellbeing With Others’ Expectations
- Start Seeing Your “Weird” Qualities As “Unique”