Do you spend adequate time on the things that reward you most? Or, like most adult humans, do you sometimes dedicate extra energy to activities that zap your lifeforce? A life inventory can help you take stock of and rebalance your priorities.
Dr. Z. Colette Edwards, known as the “Insight Doctor” created a similar worksheet to this one, as a tool to help balance one’s life and be less stressed. Below, figure out how to redistribute your time and energy, so you feel less drained and more content.
Who can this life inventory worksheet help?
This worksheet is good for people who have experienced:
- Relationship struggles
- Boundary issues
- Work stress
- Existential crisis or dread
- Identity struggles
- Anhedonia or loss of enjoyment in life
- Feeling broken
Need motivation to take stock?
“Taking time to prioritize yourself and your mental health allows you to show up fully for everything and everyone else in your life.” – Woebot
“Please sit down and take an inventory of your life. There are things you’ve been hanging on to that really are not useful and deprive you of your freedom. Find the courage to let them go.” – Alissa Isabel
“This is your first step to designing a life you love.” – Amy Wine
- How Healthy Are Your Closest Relationships?
- Balance Your Wellbeing With Others’ Expectations
- Make A Personal Emotional Safety Plan
- Get Out Of A Rut
- Use Social Relationships To Heal
- Start Looking Forward To The Next 12 Months
- Build Optimism Through Gratitude Journaling